Monday, September 22, 2008

2 clicks for 2 things

Click One:

Before I had my baby, my babies were my pups, so I am particularly passionate for animal causes. 

The Animal Rescue site is having trouble getting enough people to visit daily to meet their quota of getting free food donated to abused and neglected animals. It takes about 20 seconds- costs NOTHING- and will help animals. Just click on the purple box that says 'fund food for animals.' 

Click Two:

Whether or not you are an Oprah fan, I urge you to support the Protect Our Children Act, that helps generate funding to protect our children against child predators. Click here for information on how to contact your senators-- I just did it, and it took about 3 minutes of my time. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the post. I clicked for the animals and sent my letters in last week for the children. (also did a post for the Protect Our Children Act) I will try to visit the Animal Rescue site in my daily clicks. Every little bit helps.