Tuesday, September 16, 2008

nashville (and national) spotlight: kayce hughes / pears + bears









Watch out, Cath Kidston! Kayce Hughes is poised to be your American counterpart very, very soon. 

A former designer for Ralph Lauren, Kayce heads up the beautiful, whimsical brand of Pears + Bears / Kayce Hughes.  Kayce knows her brand very well- she started out by designing clothing for her SEVEN children (no twins, either!). Her line has expanded to include great women's items and accessories.  

I was so thrilled when I met Kayce a couple of years ago- yet another cool lady in Nashville. It's no fair that she's beautiful and super skinny (that's her and some of her children in the photos above)...but at least she shares her wonderful talent with us. I'm hoping I might one day have a daughter, just so I can have her wear the Andrea party dress!

Above, some favorites & press (she did the bridesmaids dresses for Gen's wedding) pulled from her website.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I love this company! I just did a post on my blog about what great customer service they have. I ordered two dresses from them and had a great experience. Plus, I love the dresses!

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Oh please don't tempt me like this. Every time I see her clothing, it gets more and more difficult to resist! But I do have a purchase in my future to look forward to as her ruffle party dress will make the *perfect* First Communion dress for my oldest daughter this spring. Justifiable purchases are the best and spring cannot come quickly enough!

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Oh my gosh, how do you resist dresses like these? It's impossible!

http://www.kaycehughes.com/Store/StoreItem.aspx?p1=363&iid=11715&tid=19&aid=337

Stacy said...

Pears and Bears is the best we love the day dresses