Thursday, July 17, 2008

lollipops







Almost lost among the wedding-related ads, I spotted these amazing suckers on a third browsing of the Summer '08 Martha Stewart Weddings (top photo). The letter lollipops look impeccable, thanks to the help of the Weddings stylists, I'm sure!

The lollipop website, however, leaves a lot to be desired. But if you don't mind navigating through the poorly designed site and some very oddly shaped 'pops, there are some real gems in the mix. My favorites: horse head, Texas, letters and numbers (some much better then others), a strawberry and a butterfly. These could be used as favors at a number of occasions!


3 comments:

Jess said...

Hey! Your blog is AWESOME! Thanks for leaving a comment about it! These pops are perfect favours for all kinds of parties!

Deanna said...

Hi! Stumbled across your posting on the "Letter Pops" while searching online after seeing them in Weddings. I'd love to email you but can't find your contact on the blog, would you be able to send me your email address so I can write? Thanks!

by Sara Hicks Malone said...

hi deanna- you can email me at hickspapergoods(at)yahoo(dot)com. thanks!