Friday, May 15, 2009

the total package

I've always loved a cohesive package- a 'branded' look whether it is for an actual brand or a person. I requested some beautiful fabric samples from Rubie Green, and the package that arrived made me feel like it was Christmas! I love the oversized silhouette stamp used on the exterior of the envelope, mimicked in the business card as well. The note paper - I was happily surprised to see - is a Whitney English design. And the fabrics are just beautiful! Unfortunately they don't work for the project I was looking at, but I'm holding on to them in hopes I can use them for something later. Check out the rest of the Rubie Green collection here. Great work, Michelle!

1 comment:

Bundle 2 Baby said...

Hi Sara! B2B picked you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog and pick up your award :)