Sunday, April 25, 2010

pamper me! (a spa birthday)





I am a girl who likes to be pampered. I come from a mother who likes to be pampered. And I've got a feeling that my daughter is a pamperee as well.

So OF COURSE I love this 'pamper me' themed birthday with details that are so very, very cute! Maja pulled together this darling celebration for her daughter Lucia's 7th birthday. A 'spa' was set up for the girls, with robes, masks, and flip flops as favors. Looks likes Lucia and Maja are girls after my own heart.

6 comments:

Anna said...

The cookies and the masks are absolutely adorable. Wow!

Unknown said...

so adorable! Those cookies are making me smile!

hugs
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Gwen said...

I think this is my favorite. How cute!

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

I L O V E those cookies!!!!

BusybeeKim said...

Love the cookies! We recently shared more fun spa party ideas on busybeelifestyle.

Anonymous said...

This is very fascinating; you're an overly professional blogger. Having read this I believe it was very beneficial and insightful. Till your next post!

www.n8fan.net