Friday, January 9, 2009

color crush









I seem to be leaning toward a color palette inspired by my beloved Orla Kiely bag. My home has traces of these colors as well, but I'm a bit too schizophrenic with color (in love with ALL of them), so I'm having a hard sticking to a defined palette. Nonetheless, I'd love to do something with these colors...a party, a house, a wedding...

from top: bowls from Martha Stewart/Macy's; lunch box from Plastica; early bird cream and sugar, measuring spoons and pepper mills from Anthropologie; reusable grocery bags (good for my New Year's resolution!) and bento box from Plastica. 

2 comments:

Amy I. said...

Love everything in this post! I received the measuring spoons as a bridal shower gift...adorable!

sarah b. said...

such beautiful things. i have that orla kiely bag too & i think i'll never stop loving it.