Monday, November 17, 2008

hb's tablescapes


I love the new 'tablescape' feature of House Beautiful. Every month they feature a tabletop designed by one person with certain guests in mind. This particular table is a favorite, designed by Cameron Silver. He envisions the setup within his shop, for a wealthy client. Can you imagine the lucky person who might get entertained like this? I wonder how much you'd have to spend to get treated this way!

And on a totally unrelated note- I am on my second scanner that only sporadically works. I just want an easy one that is Mac compatible, doesn't mess with any of my other programs, and scans when I press the scan button! Any ideas? I've been through an Epson one and am now on a Canon MX700...I hate, hate, hate technology sometimes!

1 comment:

Brooke Reynolds said...

I have the Epson 4870 and have never had any issues with it.. it's not the biggest flatbed, that's my only complaint.