Monday, November 17, 2008

easing into the holidays...


While yes, I am thinking about holiday cards, I have not fully accepted that the season is upon us. It seems to sneak up on me every year! 

I loved this image from the cover of the latest Garnet Hill catalog. What a great, simple idea for a coastal Christmas. It appears as though there are three large branches leaning together, tied with twine on top, decorated with christmas lights and topped with a starfish. I love it! I especially love the fact that it doesn't scream Christmas...it's helping to slowly ease me into the holiday season.

1 comment:

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

This cover caught my eye as well; so much so that I tore it off and put it in my idea binder.

Lots of fun stuff inside the catalog too! Love the unique kids items, all pretty reasonably priced too.