Monday, June 15, 2009

oh my, laura normandin!






This kind of wedding is exactly why I continue to buy the MS Weddings mag on occasion, despite having been married for 6 1/2 years. Laura Normandin is so talented- she's one of the few that was there when I was there, and is still with the company. She is a precious resource! If you've never seen her own product line, you must check out Wren Handmade right now. I bought one of her patchwork elephants a couple of years back, admittedly I bought it for myself as much as I did for my baby-to-be. 

The details from this gorgeous wedding that shouldn't be missed, above...heart-shaped biscuits, get-away bicycles with 'just married' flags, and her butterfly bouquet, among others. For more, hit up the MS website right here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love this wedding! I couldn't help but feature her wedding stationery on my blog, but I love, love that butterfly bouquet as well!

Brooke Reynolds said...

I know.. I know.. I've been waiting for that wedding to come out for what seems like forever! And it was all I had hoped it would be. I love her sweet little dress and how the whole event feels so sweet and elegant, just like Laura herself.

orange sugar home said...

that bouquet of butterflies is amazing! You could use that idea for so many other occasions. Thanks for sharing!

made sweet said...

that bouquet is so sweet!! and i totally love those flags.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Amazing wedding...that bouquet is just a big WOW! I too buy MS Wedding and read wedding blogs and I have been married for 20 years! Daughter, 15, is a long ways away from a wedding...but boy oh boy when it hits I hope to have my day!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

That butterfly bouquet is so unique and interesting! Thanks for sharing.