Monday, June 22, 2009

'mr. man' 2-year old party (for triplets!)






Funny how the timing of things works out. I just had dinner with a friend who is carrying triplets...and is 90% positive they are all boys (based on the ultrasounds). Just now I received a link to an all-boy triplet 'mr. man' 2nd birthday party

There are lots of fun, smart ideas from this mom who manages to throw a great party even with a full house! I love all of the little 'mr. man' touches...tie cookies, chocolate mustache lollipops, a tie and photo garland...lots more treasure right here.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

This is one of the cutest party ideas I have ever seen! Makes me want a little boy soooo bad!

Molly said...

I have a friend with all triplet boys too! It makes me tired just thinking about it.

Lauren said...

what a hilarious/cute idea for a boy's bday!

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

This may very well be the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

toooo cute!

Anonymous said...

i love this idea. so cute.

Full House said...

oooh there's my mr. mans...so fun coming here and seeing them.

thank you so much for the words.

Christina

Full House said...

Oh & pls. send a congratulations to your friend from me. If she needs anything send her my way.

orange sugar home said...

love the orange stripes. so very cheery.

nest of posies said...

wow! what a mom!
what a party she can throw with one on each hip, and i'm sure one hanging on her back. so clever.

Holly said...

the tie garland is so lovely but still remains whimsical and young-love that.

Annie said...

Yep, that is an awesome party she threw. What great ideas.