Tuesday, January 27, 2009

makes me want a girl!


This party looks like every little girl's dream...

...and on a sidenote: I apologize to anyone whose comments I haven't responded to. If you'd like to send me photos of your party, please email them to hickspapergoods(at)yahoo(dot)com. I can't promise I that I can publish all of them, but I do love seeing each and every one! If you have a direct question for me, that's also the best way to reach me. I don't have any way of knowing when a new comment pops up unless I go back and look through all the old posts, which I often don't have time for (so sorry!). It's not that I'm ignoring you.

But I DO love all of your comments- thank you and keep 'em coming! On the days that it doesn't seem worthwhile to have a blog, they definitely sustain me. Lastly-regrettably, I'm not able to supply ideas for those of you looking for help planning a specific kind of party. If and when I come across some great inspiration I will be the first to pass it along- but I simply don't have the time or resources to invest in party planning, though I wish I did! Thank you to all of you for your continued readership. -sara

3 comments:

twin2trip said...

Ok that is adorable!

Ashlyn Carter said...

so stinkin' cute! i love all those fairies!

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.