Sunday, December 21, 2008

holiday centerpieces and table settings

I can hardly believe we are less than 4 days away from Christmas! Where has the time gone? I'm scrambling to get all of my holiday-inspired posts out before we hit the big day. 

Setting the table for a holiday gathering is sometimes a last-minute affair. I've chosen the above settings because they are all both beautiful and achievable.

From top: Once Wed is doing a fantastic series of table-setting ideas (top six photos). Remember the lovely Victorian table from earlier that was a favorite? I'm currently in love with the owl and bird from the 'kitschy' wedding and the paper doily chandelier. Remember: wedding ideas can easily translate to everyday entertaining as well!

Remaining photos: candlelight table from Pure Style; apple tiers from Frolic (not really a holiday photo, but I think this can be done for a festive table as well); deer-inspired setting by emma's designblogg; bubblegum in glass container from Eddie Ross; candy-cane urn via Desire to Inspire; white table setting from Cookie...look closely- there are amazing milk container tealight 'houses'. 


Cheryl said...

These are all so lovely. Thank you for gathering such a beautiful collection.

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Stephanie said...

Great collection, wish I had found some of these in my planning stage for the holidays. :)

weddingdressesanglew said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.