Sunday, December 21, 2008

holiday centerpieces and table settings












I can hardly believe we are less than 4 days away from Christmas! Where has the time gone? I'm scrambling to get all of my holiday-inspired posts out before we hit the big day. 

Setting the table for a holiday gathering is sometimes a last-minute affair. I've chosen the above settings because they are all both beautiful and achievable.

From top: Once Wed is doing a fantastic series of table-setting ideas (top six photos). Remember the lovely Victorian table from earlier that was a favorite? I'm currently in love with the owl and bird from the 'kitschy' wedding and the paper doily chandelier. Remember: wedding ideas can easily translate to everyday entertaining as well!

Remaining photos: candlelight table from Pure Style; apple tiers from Frolic (not really a holiday photo, but I think this can be done for a festive table as well); deer-inspired setting by emma's designblogg; bubblegum in glass container from Eddie Ross; candy-cane urn via Desire to Inspire; white table setting from Cookie...look closely- there are amazing milk container tealight 'houses'. 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are all so lovely. Thank you for gathering such a beautiful collection.

Stephanie said...

Great collection, wish I had found some of these in my planning stage for the holidays. :)